View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:43 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,111 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Your situation is really bugging me kind of.....I know two or three witnesses discussing really is hard thing....I once asked him why they do not celebrate Christmas....and he told me....because the bible doesnīt tell us, too........all I was thinking.....but the bible doesnīt tell us not to celebrate it either, too......anyhow...I can feel Your pain....feeling isolated and all that ainīt fun...but You gotta do what You gotta do and feel is right.....Your family....I mean Your kids and husband or boyfriend....are surely thankfull for all You do for them......God bless You...and Your entire family!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-06-2014)