View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 03:47 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,576 Times in 14,061 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by redkaga View Post
Yes, I will take the blame...er, credit for suggesting that song. When the Christmas album came out a few years ago, there was a debate as to whether it is sincere or some sort of joke, a position bolstered by this video. I'm personally on the side of sincerity, but either way I'd love to have Bob Dylan come to my family's Christmas party wearing that ridiculous wig.
I read a lot of reviews about that album, some people were leery of why he was he doing a Christmas album, was it for money? was it a joke? I read he donated the money he made from the album to charity. I don't know if that was true but it would be a nice sentiment. My kids and I really have enjoyed this song and video, if you look at the part where they show the starry sky, there is a shooting star. I always told my boys that it was Santa in his sleigh since Santa was in one of the next scenes.

Go Bruins!!!