View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 06:10 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
CBS has always aired Rudolph around Dec 1st - but I noticed that if one station has a holiday program on, the others match on the same date, which is annoying really. You can't watch two things at the same time without having to DVR one and most replay later on in Dec anyways.

Cheers!!

ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWasser View Post
Yeah, that last week of November is always crammed full of Christmas programming...I'd rather they save some of them for mid-December, not because it's too early for Christmas specials (it's NEVER too early!) but because it seems like we get to Mid-December and they're not airing any classic Christmas cartoons anymore (they've already aired all the classics in late November)...not sure why that is, maybe I'm just overlooking them.

Anyway, to bring this back on topic, I used to look at the lighting of the Rockefeller Christmas Tree TV Special as the start of Christmas programming on TV...nowadays, it seems like it's just one program in a week of Christmas specials (the airing of Rudolf included).