View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 02:49 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,938 Times in 3,672 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
i love being in town and the mall during christmas time....the glow in the kids eyes, the hectical grown ups, the music, the decorations, the smell in the air from the closeby Christmas market (almonds, chestnuts, cotton candy, mulled wine and on)....I just love it.....I also love buying Christmas presents...I just hate how I sometimes have no idea what to get for who

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (10-22-2012)