Thread: Baking tips
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:29 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,212 Times in 483 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minta View Post
If trying a new recipe, its best to make it now and do a trial run to ensure it is something you want to add to your holiday baking list. Nothing like trying a recipe only to find out you dont like it.
Plus then you get to TRY the recipe and have cookies or whatever baked goods on hand that you just HAVE to eat because you can't use an untested recipe on anyone. hah hah. I love it.

I actually did this at work one year. I wanted to bake a bunch of cookies for my loved ones so I made like 6 different kinds and took them to work, asking people to rate their favorites. They got into it pretty well, turns out.
Minta (10-24-2012)