View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:10 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Neotericisis has shown a merry disposition
I haven't started shopping yet, but I did start my list! Everyone thinks I am crazy, and thats ok LOL. I like to start early, ever since I was fourteen (when I got my first little job) I would be done shopping by Thanksgiving (I am the baby of the family, so I have 7 nieces and nephews in total, the oldest only 5 years younger than me!). My family was never big on Christmas, but I always did my best to make it super special. I am glad that I have a family of my own now and Christmas is now celebrated at my house (complete with all the trimmings: Christmas eve PJ's, night before Christmas book, cookie making, Christmas movies, dinner feast etc- I missed all of that as a child which really sucks so I am making up for lost time)

Now that I am a mom myself to a three year old, I don't have as much time to do things as early as I would like. Last year I got some great deals at black friday and I plan on going again (I'm not a big fan of Walmart, but last year they stayed open for 24 hours which allowed me to fill my cart with the sales and get on line to check out- no waiting out in the cold).

Anyway- I digress (as usual lol)- basically I haven't started yet, but I plan to be prepared come Black Friday and Cyber Monday