View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

rosie0478 has shown a merry disposition
Gift 4 Defending my Christmas Enthusiasm.

I recently moved to a new city, and a new state and away from alot of my family. They knew that I loved Christmas, and that I really enjoyed sharing it with them. We went shopping all the time and they would even start finding me little deals and either buying the thing, or calling me to tell me where to find it. I had a Huge Christmas party and had my outside lights strung by mid October.

All that seems to have come to a screeching halt. My daughter in law told me I was getting on her nerves when I mentioned going to a Christmas workshop. My son can't be bothered to come help with Christmas lights, so it looks like I am going to have to hire a professional to come do it for me, as my hubby has vertigo pretty bad and can't climb on the roof. I tried discussing a Christmas party with them, and they informed me that they just wouldn't have time,, so I am asking people I work with.

I can't/won't change the way I am, so, I am going to have to adapt and depend on strangers/ coworkers, to help me have the best Christmas I can.

Has anyone else ran into this kind of resistance?? What works for http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/im...all::snowball:
The Following User Says Thank You to rosie0478 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-10-2014)