View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,197 Times in 12,632 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by christmas87 View Post
i needed some help deciding on wheather i should go with putting my son's christmas presents on layaway now or should i just wait and get everything all at once??i was gonna do layaway so i know everything i want to get him they will have and dont have to worry about running around later.but not sure.
we do not have any stores here that offer it, but when my kids were small I did it and loved it! Never had to worry if the toys would still be there when I had the money saved up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Mumof2 (11-02-2012)