View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,019 Times in 2,872 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
We don't have layaway over here unfortunately. The others have made some good points. It will give you peace of mind for one thing. I say go for it......
hi am not a 100 % sure what layaway is but i think it is like leaving stuff over and paying it in

I do that in my shop and its not only at christmas at the moment there is loads left over and its still 7 weeks to christmas