View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,269 Times in 5,590 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineV View Post
When in the mistletoe did this happen?! I feel like the holiday season is flying by me and I kind of want time to slow down so that I can savor the season! We only have two weeks and two days until Thanksgiving day...Where did the time go?!
Amen ... so much has been going on in our lives lately that it snuck up on me and gave me a "gotcha." I'm sorry to say that I feel so rushed between work and things that have to be done at home that I haven't been able to get into the spirit---just haven't gotten that "lift" yet.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (11-06-2012), momnan30 (11-06-2012), Seawaters (11-06-2012), snowflake22 (03-20-2014), Spyells (11-09-2012)