View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,690 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineV View Post
When in the mistletoe did this happen?! I feel like the holiday season is flying by me and I kind of want time to slow down so that I can savor the season! We only have two weeks and two days until Thanksgiving day, which is when the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade starts...and it's also one of my favorite days of the year because it's kind of like a mini-Christmas at our house. In the morning, we're all cooking and watching the parade, then we spend time together, eat til we're as stuffed as the turkey we just dove into, then we watch the local lighting of the Atlanta Macy's Christmas tree. It's so awesome and it's SO CLOSE. Where did the time go?!

I agree! 100%

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (11-06-2012), snowflake22 (03-20-2014)