View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
Brown ornaments??

Hey Christmas friends,

Does anyone know where I might acquire brown/espresso/chocolate glass ball ornaments??

I am having the worst time finding dark ornaments!! I want to do a natural looking tree with pinecones, golds, silver, espresso/brown/bronze ornaments. I can't find any in glass around here. I found some at Target but I can't find anymore. I can't find any in different sizes or finishes either (like matte, glossy etc). I also tried Pier 1, Michaels and cost plus.

I tried looking online but they are expensive. They used to be everywhere a few years ago.

If you are out and about in your Christmas shopping travels, be on the look out so I can check around here. We just got Hobby Lobby, so I thought about checking there.

Thanks friends!
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam For This Useful Post:
merrymistletoe (11-09-2012)