Thread: Grr! Angry!
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 03:56 AM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,029 Times in 2,876 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
hiya
sorry had to laugh at your post its brings back so many times ii have went and seem things these 2 of mne has eat or destroyed and even in the past wth other dogs
Make up should have seem that mess.lol my brand new roland cartier shoes. the phone line the sunday dinner cooked and twice not cooked ,socks. my chrsitmas cushions one year i could go on and on
I got cross but i shout a moment or 2 and thats it , tell them they are bad dogs. i cant stay mad long at them.
I look at life funny i think well there will come a day that i will wish they were there to eat something so ii forgive them quick
act_as_if (11-12-2012)