View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:48 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 48,043 Times in 7,735 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
hitey ho neighbor!

it's friday people! woohoo

i cannot wait to get off work this evening. hubby is @ work & after today will be off an entire week, lucky him. i work tuesday & wednesday then i'm off until the tuesday after Thanksgiving.
i only have a little more to pick up @ the store to prepare for Thanksgiving dinner.
my baby girl is home sick today. she woke me around 1:30 last night saying she felt nauseated so i got up & got her some meds & put her to bed again. after reading this previous sentence, i realized it sounds like she's very young (she's 16) but she's still my baby! i think she has been able to sleep since then but she will stay home today.

things are moving right along, Christmas seems to come so fast after you get to a certain date, huh? i hope everyone has a fantastic day!
I hope your daughter is better soon, merry!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (11-17-2012), Christmasstar (11-17-2012), lauriebear (11-20-2012), merrymistletoe (11-17-2012), Seawaters (11-17-2012), shellie12 (11-18-2012), sugar142286 (11-24-2012), xmas365 (11-17-2012)