View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:06 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 100,048 Times in 17,458 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Christmas Ball 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Snowflake:

So, I guess I have my answer about you guys moving! I wasn't sure when you guys were actually moving. Good luck with the move. I know it's very stressful. Just keep calm and doing what your doing. It sounds like you're on the right track.

As for what I didn't already tell you earlier, we are all decorated except for a few things outside. DH is actually going to finish that in the am. For me who loves Christmas so much, it is really hard for me to not have my lights up. He takes of that part though and he has been really busy though, so I can't ask for much. He works so hard, so I am trying to not get too upset about it!

We just finished up with EA's last Christmas parade on Friday night - she made been marching with the baton girls. She loves it. I am not sure when parades or events will start up again. She will still take classes every Tuesday. I am glad to see her have so much fun doing something.

Ella is doing well as well - she will be 7 in April and you would think she is still a pup - she still acts like one. She is get white/grey around the nose/face area, but she is still a baby heart.

God Bless and I have missed talking to you! I've been busy as well and my laptop has been acting up. We're going to get a new one after the holidays. I haven't been on here as much as I would like either. Miss you!

Thank you, sugar!! xo

I bet your Christmas decorations are beautiful!!

That's wonderful that EA is having so much fun w/ marching. I bet you are so proud to see her in action!!

I love that Ella is getting white in the face, that's so cute when that happens. I'm sure Harlowe will be seeing that too in a few years. Please give her a hug for us.

Hope you get everything situated w/ your laptop soon. I know the feeling- Adrian has ours right now, and the desktop sometimes gives me trouble looging on. We'll see what happens. I did just get a new phone, and got the tapatalk application. You use that, right? Is it easy? I'm still learning it all.

So great to hear from you, friend.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!