View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:00 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,369 Times in 9,026 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wow! I thought we were busy! Sounds like you have a lot going on. So good to see you pop in!

Wayne and I have been busy doing lots of Merry Things! We went to Houston to see Paul McCartney mid November. Then, of course, had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the family. The next day we went to San Antonio and stayed on the Riverwalk. We got a balcony room overlooking the Riverwalk and watched the Riverwalk Christmas Parade. We have Six Flags season passes and have been going to Holiday in the Park. So much to do, so little time but we are having so much fun!

By the way, I highly recommend Toyota! My parents bought a brand new one back in 2003, they still have it and it's the best vehicle they ever owned. Wayne and I bought one this year and so far it's been great. Everyone we have spoke to that own one and/or mechanic friends we know highly recommend it. Let us know what you decide.

Good luck with your real estate course!

Hope to hear from you more often!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (12-03-2012), snowflake22 (12-03-2012)