View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:36 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,557 Times in 13,922 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Christmas Ball 1

merry, what a beautiful thread!! How inspiring!!!!

*I will make it a point to be extra kind to others during this wonderous season*

I vowed to myself @ the beginning of the season to always donate to the bell ringers whenever I come across them, whatever I can afford, even if it's just my spare change. Every little bit helps! And I've kept that promise.

I'll check back in with more acts of kindness =]

Love this!! xo