Thread: Grr! Angry!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:43 AM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 84,623 Times in 14,713 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachtmusik View Post
...Yeah, I'll be honest, I can never get mad at animals like that. They don't understand, and you can't expect them to. My puppy ruined one of my favorite pairs of boots and I had to shell out nearly $100 to replace them, but I couldn't bring myself to be mad at her. I was mad at myself for forgetting to put them away that day. You just have to remember how utterly unfair it is to blame them for this sort of thing.
I have to say I agree with you here! When Ella was a puppy, right after we got her, she did chew on a pair of my sunglasses, because I let them in her reach on a table. It was my fault, totally. She was teething and thought it was a toy. I couldn't be mad at her. Ella is a good dog and doesn't get things she is isn't supposed to - she occasionally will now see a stuffed animal of the kids on the floor, if it's brand new and think it may be hers, if it's the kids, I just have to tell her one time and she knows then, but I can't ever get mad. Their animals, not humans. That's for sure. Ella was my first child and one of my best friends. I love her!

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis