View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:45 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Someone asked me not long ago if I was offended by Happy Holidays. I said no I'm not. What offends me is people being told they can't say Merry Christmas. Or the PC police trying to change anything that mentions or hints at including Christmas. For instance, schools no longer are on Christmas break. It's called winter break. I guess it's just a coincidence that it happens to fall during Christmas. But I will say happy holidays, seasons greetings, merry Christmas or any other festive thing I feel like blurting out. None of that offends me. Just don't tell me I can't say Merry Christmas! What if it offends me that people are offended by saying Merry Christmas and that saying it has to stop? This could go round and round. You can't please everyone.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Santa's Helper For This Useful Post:
momnan30 (12-30-2012), snowflake22 (03-06-2014), trackrebel (12-11-2012)