Thread: Prayer Requests
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:46 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,248 Times in 13,858 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrover View Post
Solice, I'm glad your mother is doing better, hope the medications continue to work for her. Prayers also go up for your FIL. Remember, God answers all prayers, but sometimes His answer is "No." And if that is the case for your FIL, he'll be in a much better place, no more suffering, no more pain.

Any word on Guiness the dog? All the others?

Please say a few prayers for some friends of mine too. My husband's friend (Bill) had surgery yesterday for colon cancer. He came out of surgery ok, now just waiting. Pray for his wife too, Tuesday her younger sister (late 30's, early 40's maybe) was at the hospital for blood clots, had a massive heart attack and died. That poor family. Another friend of ours, Scott, was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, I think he's going in for surgery early next week. So keep them all in your prayers.

This has been such a bad year. Our dog died unexpectedly in May, my stepson died in a car accident in August, friend died of brain cancer in September, now 2 more friends diagnosed. I can't wait for 2012 to be over. 2013 had to be better.
sgrover, thoughts & prayers going up for Bill & his family, as well as your friend Scott & his family.

We are thinking of you & your family, and wishing you a much better 2013. We wish you all peace, health & happiness.