View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:26 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,235 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Captain OT / Rob !!

A reminder from Rob Martinez. I'm certain you'll not find more obscure Christmas music radio shows anywhere! RJD

From Rob:

My upcoming appearances on Northeast Indiana Public Radio:

Wednesday, December 19th - 7 PM to 9 PM EST - This is an encore broadcast of my first special last year for WBOI - in case you missed it last year or wanted to hear it again.

Thursday, December 20th - "Under The Influence" - 9 PM to 10 PM EST - Our Christmas themed show in which we need your help!

Thursday, December 20th - "Blacklight Radio" - 10 PM to midnight EST. This LIVE show, which features nothing but deep album cuts ON VINYL ONLY, invited me to co-host with them for their Christmas show. Sticking to the format of the show, I'll have my own stack of Christmas vinyl. I'm really excited about this appearance.

Monday, December 24th - 7 PM to 9 PM EST - This is my first special for 2012. Two hours, four themes, all new music.

Tuesday, December 25th - 7 PM to 9 PM EST - My second special for 2012. Two more hours, four more themes, still all new music.

Friday, December 14th - "Midday Matters" - noon to 1 PM EST. This is a LIVE call-in show and the subject for the hour is Christmas music.
AVAILABLE FOR STREAMING/PODCAST/DOWNLOAD: http://www.nipr.fm/post/artcentric-f...cember-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
You have heard me reference Captain OT a lot in these pages. Rob Martinez will host three Christmas show specials on Northeast Indiana Public Radio's WBOI. The listen link is at the top left marked "News & Jazz" or direct here.

Rob's shows will air from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST:

Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Monday, December 24, 2012
Tuesday, December 25, 2012

No doubt the good Captain will be sharing out of print and obscure Christmas tunes like on his "Christmas Yuleblog"!
Storeytime (12-19-2012)