View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,730 Times in 2,167 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Sharing ideas for Christmas gifts

It never fails on that day when you go to the shopping Mall/ store, your mind draws a blank. And now here you are days before Christmas and your thinking to yourself, "now what do I do???"

It's that last minute thing that gets you every time or it's even being stuck the entire season of trying to come up with some ideas for either that someone special in your life, your kids, your friends, co-workers, etc... I know I've been in that situation before!

So I thought I would start this thread in hopes that we can all share some ideas that may offer some assistance to all of us... It could be an idea for a small stocking stuffers, small little gift ideas, food dishes, etc... Any idea is a good idea to someone else out there~

Here's one idea that we came up with, for the close friends of my children:

They have all been friends since Middle school and have been coming over the house for many years. Now they're all in college and home on break at the same time, well, we got them all something small, just a little we care thing - We got each teenager, one of those billion dollar chocolate bars with a Mcdonalds, Chick Fillet and I-Tunes gift cards tied together with ribbons and a bow.

Do you have any ideas?

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Sanity Clause (12-19-2012), snowflake22 (12-19-2012)