View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:25 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,207 Times in 2,270 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
The World of Budget Vinyl Records Blog

The World of Budget Vinyl Records Blog

I don't find a download link, but shares are embedded YouTubes.

From the blog:

December 25, 2012 - Merry Christmas Bloggers! I present to you a track from the Royale record album "An Hour Of Christmas Music". I hope you have a "White Christmas" were you are, and may it be a good one for you!

December 23, 2012 - Christmas is just around the corner, and I need to post one of my last Christmas music posts of the year. The Gregg Smith choir was quite well known in it's time, and Crown was able to record this fantastic group, it is one of the best recordings I have ever hear from a budget label! The choir's blending is perfect, the recordings are intimate, it's like they are personally singing to you when you have head phones on. This is a true stereophonic experience, and I recommend this album to anyone seeking great Christmas music. Below is the whole album, happy holidays!

December 19, 2012 - Oh what simple joys children have during the Christmas season, this album is a rather decent (yet very cheap) attempt at defining that childhood feeling we all had at Christmas time. This album was reissued in the 60's with the above cover, and a catalogue back instead of liner notes. Below is all twelve of the selections, they are in the same order as they appear on the record.