View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:04 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,239 Times in 12,639 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Thank you for staying home & not passing it on. I realize peoples beliefs & needs to go to church, but when someone sits right next to you who has a terrible cough, cold, flu, coughing up a lung, constant nose blowing...then they want to shake your hand at the sign of peace. EEK! I always think "why didn't you stay home & keep your germs to yourself?" I really am not a prude or a germ-a-phobe, but that is a pet peeve of mine! HA! I do not think anyone will go to Hell for missing a week of church b/c they are sick! I just don't believe it!
you are so right! Read this to LittleCS who is here also sick and we both had a good chuckle.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-30-2012), Holiday (12-30-2012), made582 (12-30-2012), momnan30 (02-07-2013), Seawaters (12-30-2012), shellie12 (12-30-2012), xmas365 (12-30-2012)