View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
More than anything, I enjoyed spending time with my family!

As for some things I got......a USB turntable, lots of Bath and Body Works lotions, sprays and soaps, a beautiful light up angel ornament, a teddy bear (It's been a while for one of those), a teddy bear music box, Brad Paisley's Hits Alive cd, a Panda calendar, a box of chocolate covered cherries (I always say it's not Christmas without those and my daughter always comes through with them), The Hunger Games blu-ray, a bottle of wine, a Meijer gift card, an I-tunes gift card, some candles and an awesome gift my son made for hubby and me. He makes all kinds of things using paracord and he knotted our named and put it on a backing and framed it for us. It's really awesome and we know he spent quite a bit of time on it. He used green and yellow...my two fave colors. We're not sure where we are going to hang it but we've got a few ideas. It was a fun Christmas!
snowflake22 (03-15-2014)