View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,196 Times in 6,088 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
I usually don't turn on the lights past NYE but as yesterday was such a dismal day and today is SO MUCH better I turned on the lights a few seconds ago.

Good evening Christmas family

Thank you for seeing me through a really rough start to the New Year. When we gave Wish his fluids today I tried a different site - right at about his shoulder blades. It worked very well - no crying on his part which is such a relief. He has been being a finicky eater these past few days though and I have had to give him some of his regular food mixed with a renal diet food and turkey. At least for now he ate everything.

Track - I hope you are feeling better soon !!

Take care Christmas family - I may be back later xoxoxo
Puppy kisses for Wishbone, and a big hug for CM3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-01-2013), gabulldawg (01-01-2013), Holiday (01-01-2013), Meceka (01-03-2013), Seawaters (01-01-2013), shellie12 (01-01-2013), sugar142286 (01-02-2013), xmas365 (01-01-2013)