View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:22 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,006 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
I agree a lot with what Xmas said about the bad feeling in your stomach ...That is it exactly...The only thing I can compare it too was that feeling I had when I was in kindergarden and 1st grade...when My mom left the classroom and I was all alone with all those kids...lol I wanted my Moma!!! But seriously that same empty feeling is kinda like the same one I get every year for a few days...just a bad feeling in my gut...today had been rough...I did crappy on my diet that I should have started at midnight..I mean it's still technically the holidays until midnight tonight and we still have sooo much food around..All I have done is sit around.. eat.. get fatter.. and long for the holidays