View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:19 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
a nice pair of reebok shoes and a nice book from my man
a watch from mom
25 euros from each my dad and my grandmother
merida dvd for kandice and i from the friends we met at disneyland
something to put a tealight candle in from kandice (they crafted it in school)

and Jones, my man did something nice.....he wrapped something that he gave to Kandice....so it was from her....but he was very thoughtfull to do it.....

It was a picture of Kandice and I in front of the Disneyland Hotel in Paris...on the lower part of the picture it says "the best mom in the world"......and he put some pictures together in a small photo album....very , very cute

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-15-2014)