View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:12 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,562 Times in 7,294 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning MMC!!!! It's still cold here in Central Indy but not as bad as it was the last couple of days. In fact we have already passes the high from yesterday. I think I'm starting to come down sick again. I fell asleep at 9:30 last night. That's just not normal for me and today I just feel kind of blah. So my plan for today is to load up on antibotics so it doesn't get any worse. I also need to set down and make out a grocery list and head to the store this afternoon. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
The sun is out here, but the wind is making it cold . . . very cold! I hope you aren't coming down with anything serious and that you are better soon!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-04-2013), Christmasstar (01-05-2013), Seawaters (01-04-2013), shellie12 (01-04-2013), snowflake22 (01-04-2013), sugar142286 (01-04-2013), xmas365 (01-04-2013)