View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,342 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sorry you had to miss the festivities here at MMC this year. At least, though, you had the excitement of your new home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
hi friends!

a happy new year to you all and i hope you had a wonderful christmas. i moved house on 22nd december and my internet connection was dead until 2nd january so i feel like i missed all the fun.

my christmas was lovely and i cooked an amazing christmas dinner. over the last few days all the decorations in the neighbourhood have been taken down and i've had to accept it's over for the time being

i have got the sneakiest feeling that christmas 2013 will be THE ONE, the most unbeliveably amazing christmas for us all, and the way time flies it'll soon be here, so let's do what we do best... countdown to christmas and keep it in our hearts all year long!