View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:11 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,624 Times in 12,681 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good idea about the trees, ChristmasStar! I had you down for Christmasstar's Bakery and Cookie Jar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
I went through and quickly read through all the posts I missed. I say quickly but it actually took me a couple of hours!

Excited about this starting our own town idea. Great mascot and street names. I can open up a cake decorating shop!

How about planting only pine and spruce trees, every type available so that they can all be decorated and everyone different. Houses have to look like they are made of gingerbread.