View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

KWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elf
I took down my outdoor lights on Saturday (January 5th). There's one other house that has yet to take down their lights, and the lady who owns that house saw me taking down my lights on Saturday. I notice she hasn't turned her lights on since then at night...

So Friday night was the last night we got to enjoy Christmas lights being turned on outdoors at our place. I told my daughter to enjoy them that one last time...

You know what? It just occurred to me: I've got Spring outdoor decorations, Summer outdoor decorations, and lots of Fall outdoor decorations, and of course the Christmas outdoor decorations. But no WINTER decorations. The yard looks pretty plain from early January until mid-March. Unless we get a good snowfall (that ALWAYS makes the yard look festive).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KWasser For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-07-2013), Christmasstar (01-08-2013), gabulldawg (01-07-2013), graywolf70 (01-08-2013), momnan30 (01-17-2013)