View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,219 Times in 12,636 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
I had posted this before on the countdown, now Sheila asked me to post in a separate thread...since the countdown is pacing so fast...it is almost impossible for everyone to read everything....so

On Friday I told Kandice that will be taking the decorations off the tree and take the tree outside.....Of course she was bummed....but almost immediately her little, sweet face lit up and she said: Mama...it will be horrible without the tree....BUT undecorating the tree is just as much fun as decorating the tree....because now we are decorating the INSIDE of the BOXES.......I couldnīt help but smile at Kandice for finding something positive about something...that she obviously found a sad thing to do....
We should all take a bit from that!!! From now on...we are not undecorating the tree......we say......Letīs DECORATE THE BOXES!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
I agree with her 100% !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (01-08-2013)