View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,735 Times in 9,087 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Good evening, Christmas family

I wanted to stop by and give you all an update on Wishbone. It isn't good. He had blood work done today and his BUN is back up to 129, creatinine 3.4. There was another value also but I cannot recall what it is right now. The doctor said we will check blood every two weeks to see how things are trending. If they even out and just stay there then that will be okay. If he starts having bouts of "GI" symptoms that are intractable then.........I can't even say it. As long as he feels good and he is comfortable then We will continue the Lactated ringer solution. I won't hang on to him one second longer if he gets to the point he is suffering. I know, I have had him a long time and yes, he has had a good long life. But I still love him. We have an especially close bond but if it becomes time to let him go to God (my belief) then I will do that.

Sorry for being so sad. Today has not been a good one. I feel as though I have been assailed from all sides, worried about Wish, extremely worried about money and on and on. Perhaps tomorrow will be a better and more Christmassy day xo

(((HUGS))) to all ESPECIALLY:

Ella, Harlowe, Snowball, Gomez, Ophelia, Sidney, Alex, Merlin, Snickers, Victor, Daisy, Diva, Mickey, Palmer, Mouse, Bo, Chico, Meca, Alvin, Charlie, Gary, Bailey, Jerrold, Irving, Martha, Uncle Julio, Missy, Scooby, Sasha, Jacob, Cracker, Bunny B, Penny, Pocket, LuLu, Bear-Bear, Stripey, Holly, Fate Puppy (London,) Buster, Missy, Baby, Santa's Polar Bears, Sangria, O'Malley, Beau, Taz, Zema, Rizzo, Bella, Happy, Sam, Guinness, Holly Noel, Larry SR, Mama, and all furkids everywhere xoxoo

Sorry to hear. I will be praying for Wish and for you!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-08-2013), Christmasstar (07-17-2013), gabulldawg (01-08-2013), Seawaters (01-08-2013), shellie12 (01-09-2013), snowflake22 (01-08-2013), xmas365 (01-08-2013)