View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,684 Times in 14,905 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Has anyone thought that maybe Black Friday has something to do with low sales all around?
Retailers put all their eggs in one basket for one day! I have seen over the years in my work in retail, that people try to get the best sales and finish shopping in one day. They buy a $150 TV, a game system with 3 games for $120, a toy or 2 and boom they claim they are done. You get all the flyers or go to sites online so people can map what they want and where to go. It is so simple to all your shopping in one day, especially with the expanded hours and the retailers all claimed they had some of their best Black Friday sales ever. Also I do most of my shopping online, the sales are better, and you don't have to deal with the crowds.