Thread: Gardening
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,332 Times in 12,650 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachRon View Post
Now that the new year has started my attention is turning towards my garden for 2013 there's nothing like sitting on the couch thumbing through all the seed catalogs arriving almost daily now.Last years garden was productive but challenging to say the least,more bugs last year than I ever remember in years past.I believe it had a lot to do with how crazy warm last winter was and lack of any snow cover i'm hoping this winter will at least stay cold
I will be trying to grow giant pumpkins again this year as well as tomatoes,cucumbers, peppers , squash and all kinds of other stuff.Is anyone else starting a garden this year ? Come on spring !!!!
sounds good! Now you got me thinking about the garden too. The main thing for me is how to keep the neighbours dog out of it if she manages to get it back again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
RachRon (01-10-2013), snowflake22 (01-13-2014)