View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,899 Times in 650 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tis the season View Post
Can't believe the forecast is for snow next week. Were was it a few weeks ago . Ah well, might have to break the Christmas coffee cups out again. Any excuse have a good Thursday people.
I thought exactly the same, where was it 3 weeks ago hehe!! ah well plenty of hot chocolate to keep us warm!! xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer91 View Post
Morning, Claire!

Stay warm today! We usually have a milder Christmas and then it gets bitter cold here, too. It has been in the 50s the past couple of years for Christmas, except for this year.

Enjoy your time off until Wednesday! Hopefully you find some fun things to do or can relax with your time.

Have a good day!
Hi Jennifer! My youngest daughter starts nursery tomorrow! only for 3 hours every afternoon but its going to be strange her not being with me! Shaun has booked some days off aswell, going to be weird just the 2 of us going out shopping etc.. hehe!! xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Good to see you again, Claire. What did you order for lunch?
Mum made lunch, spaghetti bolognese and chocolate gateaux for afters! bang goes the healthy eating ha!! Hope your well seawaters xxx