View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 73,063 Times in 12,761 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I could have used a nap today. It seems that since I have gone back to work, lunchtime is the line of demarcation for me. The pain seems to begin in earnest and I have to wait until I get home to take the meds. Oh, well, just a few more days. Have fun with your friends tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Hope the rest of the workday goes quickly. Flat-out here yesterday and all morning (dawdling over my lunch now). We're meeting some friends for dinner tonight. I could use a nap instead, but ... well, we usually only get together once year around New Year's, and talk about how we should get together more often. I'm busy most of the day tomorrow, then we have a friend coming in on Sunday to spend the afternoon and evening. Wait ... where did the weekend go?! It isn't even here yet!