View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,221 Times in 12,636 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
You, too, Star. Do you get a discount or a free meal when you work? How about if it is your day off?
I get 50% off on a sub. I also have the whole weekend off!
Looking forward to it, having trouble with a lot of pain in my arms from repetitive moving and heavy lifting. My doctor says if it does not go away in a couple of weeks he wants to take me off work for awhile. After a very busy night my arm is so sore it even hurts to type. I am going to take something and see if I can get some sleep.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-12-2013), Seawaters (01-12-2013), shellie12 (01-12-2013), snowflake22 (01-12-2013), xmas365 (01-12-2013)