View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:32 AM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,034 Times in 2,879 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Has anyone seen, Becoming Santa??? WOW! What a great documentary. Very touching, brought a few tears to my eyes (happy tears!) and also really getting to see how hard Santa works! Of course we all know that!

They follow this man around who transforms himself to becoming Santa. Others are interviewed as well and some history about Santa. I loved it! It's available on Netflix, if you have it. That is where I watched it.

Sounds good must check it out not that i have to I BELIEVE ANYWAY LOL

Originally Posted by merrymistletoe
hey y'all! I don't ever seem to find time to come here anymore. not sure what I'm dealing w/ but I am physically worn out, every part of my upper body hurts. I have got to get this under control.... I hope everyone is well & safe. happy Friday everyone!

Hope you get this sorted girl its horrable waking up every day feeling like crap tale care