View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:12 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,494 Times in 9,045 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachRon View Post
Now I just hope the Pats win tomorrow at least then the Ravens will need to come here. Although they are a scary team !
My son in law is a Pats fan. My husband, Snow-in-Texas, and he have been bantering back and forth on their teams. Actually we all give each other a hard time. My son in law harasses me on being a Cowboys fan, harasses my husband on being Ravens fan and we both harass him on being Pats fan. We have a blast picking on each other!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
wow, Saturday is almost over and I am just checking in for the first time!
Spent a good part of the day with my mom, went shopping, did some errands and had lunch together. Then me, LittleCS and a couple of friends went out to a luxury restaurant for a fine dinner (hot dogs at Costco) and went to watch "Parental Guidance"..a great movie, highly recommend it.

I have to drop my eldest off for work soon and stop at the drug store for some sore muscle rub in hopes that the pain in my arm will subside and I can sleep tonight.

Hope you all have a good sleep, talk to you in the morning!
Dinner at Costcos! Did they light candles and serve wine? =)
I hope you feel better soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Well I was going to get caught up but I'm to busy crying because my Bronco's lost today. So I'll do it tomorrow sometime. Goodnight Everyone!!!!!!!
Aww... It will be okay! =)

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-13-2013), Christmasstar (01-13-2013), gabulldawg (01-13-2013), made582 (01-13-2013), Seawaters (01-13-2013), shellie12 (01-13-2013), snowflake22 (01-13-2013), xmas365 (01-13-2013)