View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:40 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,624 Times in 12,681 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Don't forget to monitor your progress with pictures! Congratulations on the weight loss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Tuesday morning, my Christmas friends!

I had a great checkup with the cardiologist! The ticker is ticking away just fine, cholesterol is perfect, blood pressure is perfect...and I'm 35 lbs lighter. Nice!

Today is the last day of hunting season, so Jacob and I went hunting yesterday afternoon since he has guitar lessons this afternoon. We didn't see anything (except a million skeeters...in January!), but it was nice to get out in the woods.

I expect to go to my brother's shop and spray paint the car frame this evening. The new sub-frame body bushings should be in today, so it's almost time to put the front end back on the car!

I hope y'all have a great day!