View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:27 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,363 Times in 7,261 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning MMC!!!!! Well it's winter so it's cold outside. It looks like we may get a slight warm up on Saturday though before the bottom falls out on Monday. Once again, I'm exhausted. I really need to stop staying up until 3 and 4 am. My sister in Seattle was freaking out last night though and kept calling. My BIL works for Boeing building the 787 and if you've watched the news lately, you'll know that they had some problems. So there boss told them yesterday that there were rumors that they may have to shut the whole line down and layoff 5000 of them while they do a redesign. So my sister is worried because they really can't afford to lose their insurance with my niece having to have the infusions. Hopefully they learn something more today to calm her nerves. Well I'm off to get some stuff done or maybe head back to bed. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Praying everything will work out!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-17-2013), made582 (01-17-2013), Seawaters (01-17-2013), shellie12 (01-17-2013), snowflake22 (01-17-2013), xmas365 (01-17-2013)