View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:33 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,363 Times in 7,261 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgramsey View Post
Good morning. More rain this morning. Forecast to turn to snow after lunch. We should get around 8 inches of snow on top of the 12 inches of rain we've already had this week. Mudslides are happening all around us. Hwy 441 across the Great Smoky Mountain National Parkway is closed due to a major mudslide. I love the snow and cold but the flooding and mudslides are no fun.

Have a blessed day everyone. Hope we are eating snowcream for supper.
Be safe! I made snowcream last year, but I didn't like the recipe I used ~ I might have put in too much extract. What is yours? I hope this finds your parents having a good day ~ they are in my prayers!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-17-2013), mgramsey (01-17-2013), Seawaters (01-17-2013), shellie12 (01-17-2013), snowflake22 (01-17-2013), xmas365 (01-17-2013)