View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,676 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
That was well worth seeing! Thanks so much for sharing. That movie is also my very favorite movie, not just favorite Christmas movie, but it is #1 on my list of any movie ever made in history! I have seen it so many times that I find myself saying the lines right along with it as I am watching it. Ha ha! Everything about Jimmy Stewart is so perfect in this movie too. I just love him!

My dad even bought me a set of the, It's a Wonderful Life" collector dolls of Bailey, Mary and Clarence. I have a few village pieces that Hawthorne collection put out. I got everything they made but that was only a few pieces then they cancelled making anymore! I have an It's a Wonderful Life Hallmark ornament. My Quaker Parrot is named Bailey, after the movie. Okay, you can tell I love this movie!

Thanks again for sharing this article!!!
You and I think alike...best movie ever, Christmas or otherwise!
Thank you for sharing your love of IAWL with me.
There is a gentleman in Illinois I've emailed who owns over 4,000 pieces of memorabilia from this movie...can you imagine?

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (01-18-2013), MerryNoel (01-19-2013)