View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:57 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,447 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Good evening, Christmas family

Well, I am calling it an evening. I am whipped. Lots of stress here in the last 24 hours.....and it really gets a person where they live, no pun intended. My sister and I are supposed to see The Hobbit on Saturday. We both read The Hobbit and The Trilogy books so it should be interesting. If it is half as good as The Lord of The Rings trilogy, then it will be awesome !

Wish is still doing good. Getting his sub q fluids like a little trooper and eating like a little horse. He is nearly 16-1/2 years old. He also continues to fight me when I am giving him his heart medicine. Pretty spunky for a furkid on his "last legs." I am just so thankful that he is doing this well. We will probably have blood work done again next week. I am praying and praying his BUN and creatinine have dropped.......

I watched Call Me Mrs. Miracle tonight on my DVR. It was great to see it again. Take care, Christmas family. Big ((((HUGS)))) for all

ESPECIALLY:

Ella, Harlowe, Snowball, Gomez, Ophelia, Sidney, Alex, Merlin, Snickers, Victor, Daisy, Diva, Mickey, Palmer, Mouse, Bo, Chico, Meca, Alvin, Charlie, Gary, Bailey, Jerrold, Irving, Martha, Uncle Julio, Missy, Scooby, Sasha, Jacob, Cracker, Bunny B, Penny, Pocket, LuLu, Bear-Bear, Stripey, Holly, Fate Puppy (London,) Buster, Missy, Baby, Santa's Polar Bears, Sangria, O'Malley, Beau, Taz, Zema, Rizzo, Bella, Happy, Sam, Guinness, Holly Noel, Larry SR, Mama, and all furkids everywhere xoxoo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (01-18-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (01-19-2013), gabulldawg (01-18-2013), made582 (01-17-2013), Meceka (01-23-2013), Seawaters (01-18-2013), shellie12 (01-18-2013), snowflake22 (01-18-2013), Solice (01-18-2013), xmas365 (01-18-2013)