View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:33 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 144,391 Times in 26,566 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Good morning Christmas friends, it's Friday and it's finally chilly outside too. I may have to watch my dvr'd Christmas movies over the weekend. Yesterday at work one of my co workers never showed up for work,which was unusual for her. Long story short they found her dead floating face down in her tub. It looks like she fell hit her head while getting out of the bath but they are still doing an autopsy to make sure no foul play was involved since she lived alone and all. needless to say we are all shook up and upset about it. Please keep her family in your prayers. She is from California but we are still going to have a memorial service for her over the weekend.

Snowball is still sick too..he has a Dr Appt this morning at 10. As soon as he finished his meds he starts having symptoms again. but it's not like he can continue to stay on them for long periods of time because they are very strong drugs. That has me wrorried sick because he will need surgery if he does not get better. Well I better start moving because I feel like I could go right back to bed! Have a great morning everyone! and we are in the 200's now days till the season!who hoo...I still have the PCB's especially yesterday when it turned cold!
That is so sad. Praying for her family and snowball.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-18-2013), Christmasstar (01-18-2013), Seawaters (01-18-2013), shellie12 (01-18-2013), snowflake22 (01-18-2013), xmas365 (01-18-2013)