View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,680 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
I do love shopping, but I shop year-round because I LOVE a good deal! But there is nothing like the hustle and bustle, listening to the Christmas music and strolling with a cup of coffee (especially when my shopping is DONE and I can just enjoy the sights and sounds!!)
Totally agree here judesmama...when it's all done, it's kind of fun to chill with a warm drink and watch people hustling and bustling! I always wonder what's in all their shopping bags and who is going to receive it...it's all about the smiles the presents bring and the love being shared.

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
Laura Ingalls Wilder