View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,148 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie12 View Post
Hi thats enough of that your always putting yourself down. so stop it as from now, OK ~}} for your so wrong about yourself, girl you have no self esteem, sorry to be so blunt but sometimes you give yoursef not credit and i can speak i wood say for a lot on here that your one of the nicest ppl on this site with a love for everyone and everything and thats includes frubabies, any man should be lucky to have you , so think on ~}}
whenever we talked about ourselves in a negative manner my dad would ask..
"how many friends would you have if you said to them what you say to yourself? If you can treat them with kindness and respect you should do so for yourself too!"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-20-2013), Meceka (01-23-2013), Seawaters (01-20-2013), shellie12 (01-20-2013), xmas365 (01-20-2013)