View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:21 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Cute photo! Love the decorations, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Good evening/morning Christmas family

I was so tired last night I went to bed at 9....Now I am wide awake and it is 2:38 in the morning !! I had to come to my favorite place, my second home, and check in !!

My sister and I had a wonderful time yesterday at the movie. We saw The Hobbit. I must confess I am not sure how much I liked it. Having read the book and also the Lord of The Ring Trilogy which are all quite charming and intended to be CHILDREN'S BOOKS, I was quite turned off by all the violence in it. The books talked of war and such but NOTHING graphic. In my opinion there is just too much dang violence in movies these days especially in films that are supposed to be based on children's stories. I was very disappointed in that regard. There were parts of it that still retained their charm but the violence and disgusting parts were way over the top to me.

I think I am finally sleepy again so I am going to try and get a few winks before morning....I really need to work today and I am hoping there is work in the system..I checked yesterday and there was none...Starting to get just a little worried...

Take care Christmas family xxoxo

(((((HUGS))))) to all ESPECIALLY:

Ella, Harlowe, Snowball, Gomez, Ophelia, Sidney, Alex, Merlin, Snickers, Victor, Daisy, Diva, Mickey, Palmer, Mouse, Bo, Chico, Meca, Alvin, Charlie, Gary, Bailey, Jerrold, Irving, Martha, Uncle Julio, Missy, Scooby, Sasha, Jacob, Cracker, Bunny B, Penny, Pocket, LuLu, Bear-Bear, Stripey, Holly, Fate Puppy (London,) Buster, Missy, Baby, Santa's Polar Bears, Sangria, O'Malley, Beau, Taz, Zema, Rizzo, Bella, Happy, Sam, Guinness, Holly Noel, Larry SR, Mama, and all furkids everywhere xoxoo

Here are Wish and Me from a few years ago when he was not gray and I was chubbier !!! (Excuse the jammies) xo